January Behind the Scenes:
Over the last decade or so, more and more people have become what is called 401K millionaires. They have socked money away in their retirement accounts and watched it explode thanks to the incredible stock market returns. Imagine what your retirement years could look like with one million dollars! Travel, time for hobbies, volunteer work, spending time with family and friends and most of all not having to worry about money.
I know it seems like a long time away, and you may be asking yourself, why think about this now?
- Because on the flip side, most employers have done away with pensions or retirement accounts, so without a 401K your only other options are to continue working or rely on Social Security. Do you want to be working at age 75 to cover your basic needs? What about Social Security? The average social security check is about $1,400 or well under $20,000 per year… for most that is not enough to live your best life.
- Because if you start small and increase every year, you won’t miss the extra dollars in your paycheck.
- Because it feels good to plan for the future and know you have a plan.
- Because you don’t want to penny pinch when you retire or have to rely on your kids or family.
- Because you want to retire early.
- Because you have time on your side and money grows over long periods of time with steady contributions.
Just start today… you will never regret socking away a few dollars now that will grow to a huge nest egg over your lifetime.
Start simply, but simply start!
Want more details? https://jumpropefinances.com/the-fine-print-januarys-tip/